Rental Property Maintenance Services Throughout Central Texas
Maintenance is one of the most costly and time-consuming parts of owning rental properties. As a Central Texas property owner, you want everything to be in exceptional condition year-after-year to ensure it will attract tenants.
Our property maintenance service is very well received by our clients, and is one of the key features of our overall property management service.
Our Rental Property Maintenance Services
Our property maintenance team, led by a licensed Texas realtor, will handle the following:
- Calls – Our team handles all tenant maintenance calls, via our 24/7 hotline, and logs them
- Vendor Selection – Depending on the nature of the maintenance requirement, we will contact, and schedule, the appropriate company within the industry related to the issue. Note that we only hire insured and bonded maintenance crews who are vetted by our director of asset management to maintain your property
- Payments – 512 Society will handle all payments to the company we contract, so you can more easily keep track of finances. We’ll also include all maintenance expenses on your monthly statement, as seen in your online portal.
- Tenant Followup – Our team will follow-up with the tenant to make sure they are satisfied with the services performed and schedule a repeat visit if necessary
We require all of the maintenance crews we contract to send before and after pictures, so you can have more peace of mind knowing exactly how everything looks and when things are finished.
Advantages of Using a Maintenance Service for Your Rental Property
- Free-Up Time – Property maintenance is a very time consuming aspect of being a landlord, so allocating these tasks will leave you more time to do the things you can’t delegate
- Fewer Phone Calls – With our 24/7 maintenance hotline, you won’t have to deal with the headache of a 3am “leaky pipe” call from a tenant. You also won’t be responsible for finding or scheduling any maintenance personnel
- Maintain Property Value – By keeping up with necessary maintenance, property value is not likely to decrease much, if at all. As a result, you will be able to get market value from your property rather than settling for a lower rent price
- Peace-of-Mind – 512 Society’s aim is to handle all maintenance requirements as soon as possible. The reputable professionals we hire for you strive to do the best work possible and leave you, and the tenant, 100% satisfied. This means you can count on the job being completed on time and correct the first time.
Central Texas Rental Property Maintenance Services
512 Society would love to help you get the monthly rent you deserve by keeping your property in extraordinary condition. Let our experts take the stress out of keeping up with your property maintenance and free up some time in your busy schedule.
If you own a rental property in or around Williamson County, Texas, visit our contact page or give us a call today. Maximize your return on investment and never deal with your property maintenance again!