Real Estate Marketing Throughout Central Texas
It doesn’t matter if you are looking to sell property in Austin, Pflugerville, Leander, or one of the many other cities we service, we’ve got you covered with our full-service real estate marketing services.
At 512 Society we understand that not all homeowners and investors have the time or expertise to market their property to the fullest. So, included with our management service, our team in Central Texas knows what it takes to get your property occupied in the shortest amount of time possible, and we are eager to help!
Our Real-Estate Marketing Process
The experienced team at 512 Society will run your real estate marketing from start to finish! The process is overseen by our leasing director, who is a licensed realtor in the state of Texas.
- Comparative Market Analysis – We start this process by conducting a comparative market analysis to make sure you’re getting as much return on investment as possible. You definitely don’t want to underprice, but you also don’t want to overprice! This ensures your property rents quickly with the best possible return for you
- Curb Appeal Evaluation – Our experts do a thorough evaluation of the property’s curb appeal to ensure it will be enticing to potential buyers, both in photos and in person
- Interior Prep – The team at 512 Society will also take the time to make sure everything on the interior looks presentable by prepping it for photos and any visitors
- Photos – Once your rental property is looking its best, our staff will go around the property and take professional photographs for the online postings
- Create Listing – Using the photos we take and the information gathered from the comparative market analysis, we will create your listing and post it online. We then list your property on over 50 websites, plus our website and social media accounts, to show your property to the largest audience possible!
- Lease Writing & Applications – Once we have an interested tenant, we will write a state-recognized lease that upholds in any Texas courtroom. The best part is that we offer mobile-friendly applications so agents and their clients can instantly apply to the property they love before even leaving the driveway!
Benefits of Using a Third-Party Real-Estate Marketing Service
The old saying, “time is money”, is especially true in the real estate industry. By outsourcing your marketing, you can free up more time in your already busy schedule, and because all of our employees are experts in their fields, we will do it right.
Our marketing services will not only help free up your schedule but will get occupants in your property quicker than if you were to do it alone.
Real-Estate Marketing Services Throughout Central Texas
If you’re interested in letting our experts at 512 Society save you time and alleviate the stress that comes with listing a property in Central Texas, inquire using our form, or give us a call!